All Things Nice | Ibiza Live
The Orsett Showground | Essex
Saturday 16th July
All Things Nice Presents it’s debut festival at the stunning location of The Orsett Showground, Essex. The grounds provide a stunning backdrop for a spectacular live event like no other.
We’ve orchestrated a memorable event with a mixture of Live Music including huge HEADLINE ACTS, which include: the amazing LOVELY LAURA & BEN SANTIAGO FROM IBIZA AND SYMPHONIC IBIZA (The 20 PIECE IBIZA OCHESTRA) and then to top it off Lavish Food and Exceptional Drinks, with a few of our classic surprise touches.
We are officially bringing that Ibiza/Marbella vibe to Essex.
OPENING HOURS 12:00PM – 18:30, LAST ENTRY IS 15.30
GOT A QUESTION? PLEASE CHECK OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, THEY ANSWER 99% OF ENQUIRIES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS – PLEASE DROP US AN EMAIL AT FESTIVAL@ALLTHINGSNICEMUSIC.COM
ADDRESS: The Orsett Showground, Rectory Rd, Orsett, Grays RM16 3JU
Date: 16th July 2022
If you arrive after last entry you will be denied entry and no refunds will be processed for late arrivals.
You must be 18+ to attend and have valid and in-date government issued photographic ID. These include drivers licenses, provisional licenses, passports, and cards bearing the PASS hologram such as citizencards.
One bag per person is allowed, which must be smaller than an A4 sized piece of paper (height: 30cm, width: 21cm, depth: 8cm).
You cannot bring your own food, drink, or alcohol.
Free, unlimited, clean drinking water will be available from the water station inside the festival. You can bring an empty bottle to fill up.
We recommend printing off all e-tickets and bringing them with you.
Purchase of an All Things Nice Event ticket signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All All Things Nice – Ibiza Live Festival tickets are non-refundable.
- All Things Nice – Ibiza Live Festival tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE.
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to gain entry to All Things Nice – Ibiza Live Festival.
- Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport and driver’s licence. Photocopies are not acceptable.
- Doors open at Midday (tickets will not be valid prior to this time).
- Last entry per day is at 3:30pm for all ticket holders. If you arrive after this time you will not be allowed into the festival site and your ticket will not be refunded.
- No bags bigger than A4 size are allowed onsite.
- All tickets have a unique barcode. Duplicate tickets will be refused at the gate and you will not be able to gain entry to the festival.
- All ticket holders must be present at time of entry, with their photographic ID.
- Your entire party must be present at time of entry.
- In the event of a cancellation (but not rescheduling), only the face value of the ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be refunded from the point of sale.
- The organisers accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Any person attempting to enter the festival under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry.
- As a Condition of Entry, all ticket holders and other persons entering the event, will be subject to a search for illegal and prohibited items, by trained security staff, working on behalf of the promoter.
- No cameras allowed with a detachable lens.
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: Your own food and drink; bottles; cans; glass containers; Animals (except for assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares and flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on poles; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; BBQ’s and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; bicycles.
- No re-admissions or pass-outs will be allowed.
- Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the artist bill without prior notification and no refunds will be processed due to artist bill change /cancellation.
- The organiser will inform ticket holders of any changes to these terms and conditions should legislation change.
- Entry is subject to any policies and guidelines implemented by the government at the time of the event. The customer will be liable to pay for any extra costs which relate to covid, such as testing etc.
The Orsett Showground,
Parking tickets are available. There is also a Drop-Off zone within the site.
Bus Number 5B, Stops directly outside The Orsett Showground. Please check bus service website for times.
Nearest station: Grays Train Station
Getting to All Things Nice – Ibiza Live Festival couldn’t be easier than by train – it’s only 20 minutes from London.
CHALLENGE 25 POLICY
Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your E-Ticket and age. Also in accordance with our Challenge 25 policy, for those fortunate enough to look under 25, our bar staff will be required to check ID at point of sale.
Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport, driver’s licence and any photographic ID that carries the PASS logo. Photocopies are not acceptable.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy All Things Nice – Ibiza Live Festival responsibly.
DISABLED ACCESS INFO
FREE Disabled parking tickets are available.
Disabled toilet available.
The Orset Showground is all on one level and relatively flat.
MORE ACTS TO BE ANNOUNCED!!